Technical Newbie 500L Cant see real odometer reading

Currently reading:
Technical Newbie 500L Cant see real odometer reading

500L New User

Hi everyone,

I just bought a new 500L 1.4 petrol (2017) but cannot see how to display the real odometer, that is the mileage from new. I have cycled over on the trip button for Display Trip A and B but this is all it shows, so am completely stumped why I can't see the original mileage.

Any ideas why I am being so dense? The Trip A is correctly reporting the mileage I have driven since new but I cannot see the total, as it was delivered to me by the dealer.

Thank you, and sorry if this has already been answered!

Mark

Hi there, all ok I think!

The odometer IS showing correctly after all, I discovered that Trip A always shoes the full mileage below, mu stupid mistake:mad:

I wrongly assumed that the deliverer had driven more miles!

Sorry for that.

Mark

My car was in the showroom unregistered and with the dash not initialised when I first saw it. I took it for a test drive. Much of the display was not working. But the mileage showed around 4 miles.
I purchased the car and they did the pre-delivery work on it which reset all of the display but did not change the mileage. It still showed the pre delivery mileage.

I had assumed that this was zeroed out by the PDI.

J

Hi Ez2517

I notice from the picture you have posted that your display shows the letter P for park! so is your car a full automatic ? As I have the duelogic which is 5 speed semi auto

Hi,

I took the pic from the internet. You are right, it seems to be from an Automatic transmission car. But on my car, the total miles are displayed the same way (6 speed manual).

Brandy

Back