Off Topic 10 days in bed!

Currently reading:
Off Topic 10 days in bed!

murphyv310

No Fiat now unfortunately
Never had the flu till nearly two weeks ago. Got a row from the GP for not getting the flu jab. Have had anti viral and antibiotics. Gradually getting better but it really floors you, no one needs to mention man flu to me. Been mostly on forums while in bed but hope to get back into the panda on Monday.

Never had the flu till nearly two weeks ago. Got a row from the GP for not getting the flu jab. Have had anti viral and antibiotics. Gradually getting better but it really floors you, no one needs to mention man flu to me. Been mostly on forums while in bed but hope to get back into the panda on Monday.
The main question is. How's Panda after being neglected for 10 days?

Hi.
Well the Panda will be fine, it's fairly sheltered where I live and before I bought it the car was in the dealers three months before I purchased it. There was some dampness I noticed when I got it home but some elbow grease and the use of a de-humidifier cured that problem. I'll be going out today on my first drive for 11 days, the only thing is I have had a big loss in hearing, I do have hearing problems anyway that I use aids for but I can hardly hear the TV or anyone speaking with them in now, quite a horrible feeling, the doc says I may need a course of steroids to clear out my "tubes" that are most likely bunged up.

Back