Technical Doblo Fault P0335

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo Fault P0335

1shaggy

OK need some help if possible 1.9 JTD IT started with lack of power ever now and again so went straight for the MAF sensor even I had no eml unplugged it and drove it that put the light on
So after that I plugged it back in went reset the light but also noticed a fault for cam sensor open circuit it seemed ok for a couple of days then played up again but worse no power miss fire checked same fault code for the cam sensor so I bit the bullet changed the sensor new cam belt the works.
started it up still the same but ELM straight on Code P0335 Crankshaft Sensor fault (now this is where I start to doubt my self did it say cam shaft in the first place but the ELM wasn't coming on)
So today took the crank shaft senor out of my other dobby and switched them round still the same the other car runs fine with the old sensor
now ive run out of ideas bad miss fire fault code P0335 Has anybody got any thoughts

OK need some help if possible 1.9 JTD IT started with lack of power ever now and again so went straight for the MAF sensor even I had no eml unplugged it and drove it that put the light on
So after that I plugged it back in went reset the light but also noticed a fault for cam sensor open circuit it seemed ok for a couple of days then played up again but worse no power miss fire checked same fault code for the cam sensor so I bit the bullet changed the sensor new cam belt the works.
started it up still the same but ELM straight on Code P0335 Crankshaft Sensor fault (now this is where I start to doubt my self did it say cam shaft in the first place but the ELM wasn't coming on)
So today took the crank shaft senor out of my other dobby and switched them round still the same the other car runs fine with the old sensor
now ive run out of ideas bad miss fire fault code P0335 Has anybody got any thoughts

this JTD thread may be of some help..,
https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/336535-car-wont-start-all-warning-lights.html

charlie

Reading it sounds like that doesn't start mine will just Miss fires and won't rev

Reading it sounds like that doesn't start mine will just Miss fires and won't rev

sorry , re-read the last line..:eek:

I'd be looking at a poor injector, etc to make a cylinder miss like that..

what miles has it covered..??

QUIET in here = if it's a JTD , look in the STILO section,
for JTDm ( multijet) look / search the GP section.

Last edited:
Yep ok I was going down that way after reading another post on a ducto I thick they had a broken / shorting
Out injector wire it was the rough running or short that was putting up the P0335 fault not the crank sensor
At all
Cheers Ian

Back