Technical Newbie in need of assistance please

Currently reading:
Technical Newbie in need of assistance please

Charybdis

Sedici owner and forum newbie ( and I am sure it will show how new)
First off hello one and all, I have been an owner of a 07 Sedici Eleganza 1.9 diesel since Feb 2016, and so far apart from a few headaches, I love the little monster.
My reason for posting is my latest headache. Since locking the car up on Saturday night, I cannot unlock all doors he doors only the drivers. This happens with the key or locking fob. It appears to have gone into some kind of deadlock system.
Any help or thoughts greatfully received

Sedici owner and forum newbie ( and I am sure it will show how new)
First off hello one and all, I have been an owner of a 07 Sedici Eleganza 1.9 diesel since Feb 2016, and so far apart from a few headaches, I love the little monster.
My reason for posting is my latest headache. Since locking the car up on Saturday night, I cannot unlock all doors he doors only the drivers. This happens with the key or locking fob. It appears to have gone into some kind of deadlock system.
Any help or thoughts greatfully received

Hi, and welcome to FF,:)
the Sedici is a little bit of a rarity..
I've not had any great dealings..,

maybe of some help..
https://www.fiatforum.com/sedici/313644-reprogramme-reset-sequence-remote-locking.html

but one of the other Sedici members may well know the score with your locking issue, Nello, PiersCM,
stephenbebop
charlie - Oxford

Last edited:
Hi
One press of the button or one turn of the key will only unlock the drivers door.
You have to press or turn twice to unlock all doors and tailgate.
Think it's a safety thing so only you can enter.
Regards Stephen

Yes thanks Stephen, I know about the weird unlocking. Bad memories of picking up friends from a railway station, and having to get all passenger's in via drivers door

Not so far, but a pal has some management software ( whatever that is, forever a Luddite me), and going to connect into to it tomorrow. So fingers crossed eh!

Back