General Wheel arch problem

Currently reading:
General Wheel arch problem

Fizzy panda 2wd, has a problem with her rear wheel arches, first it was the o/s/r that started going rusty. Then it spread to the n/s/r arch, it only seems to have affected the outer rim section ?, and not the inner underneath part.
Not sure what has caused this, apart from not washing and cleaning salt off, the arches have gradually deteriorated over the last 2 years.
I realize rust and pandas go together, so I guess this is another common panda problem. I would have bought some plastic wheel arches, but they don't seem to have been made for panda.
Has anyone got any ideas as to the best 'cure', chopping up arches from front wings, any other solutions, as trying to prevent this getting worse and make fizzy look presentable..as she is my everyday car, so wanting to give her some TLC.
Thanks Fizzy
(Haven't logged on, so a long time, had forgotten password)

Ok most possibly it water ingress from
The rear window seals at the joint . it can rust at the joint penetrating the body work then water can run. Between the section Rusting outwards. Action cut rust and replace with new steel or repair section treat innner arch with waxoyl or similar

I had the same problem on my parade but only on one side luckily. After a long search I ended up finding and cutting some off a spares panda which were welded on then repainted.
I also know of one that was craftily fixed with filler and you couldn't tell the different after a splash of paint :)

Back