General 126 bis coolant level sensor?

Currently reading:
General 126 bis coolant level sensor?

Hi all.

As in the title, I overfilled the coolant on my bis, so I was looking at the expansion bottle. It turns out that my level sensor that goes in the bottle doesn't work at all. I took it out, cleaned it, try a heavy duty magnet on and off of it, light on the dash didn't come on.

So bridged the 2 wires on the connector and the light worked fine. So I need a new sensor for the bottle.

Anyone got one or know where I can order one from? Tried all the usual suppliers without any success. I believe these are rarer than the proverbial Rocking Horse Poo.

Any info/help would be great. Cheers [emoji2]

Thought I'd just bump this thread as I am still struggling to find a replacement sensor.

So if you have a second hand one or you're breaking a 126bis or if you have a good link where I can buy one please let me know.

Thanks again.
Jason

I use them when I can't find the part elsewhere, since they seem to stock everything they're quite good for obscure parts. You just need to know the part number.

As you mention, the downside is they can be expensive and they don't take photos of their 126 parts stock.

But I can vouch they've (so far) been good (let me know otherwise!)

Back