Can we update ePER please

Currently reading:
Can we update ePER please

Yes, forgive my total idiocy on the computer.

and I did mean elearn.

I have the 8 parts copied onto my computer. I have now burned them as they are onto a disc and can see them there.

Using 7 Zip the computer has tried to set them up but nothing happens. have seen an elearn set up screen and there is an icon on my win 10 Applist. It just will not open anything.

I must be doing something wrong????

I have the 8 parts copied onto my computer. I have now burned them as they are onto a disc and can see them there.

Burning the 8 files on to a disc will not work.

1). Download (or put) all 8 parts into one folder.
2). Point WinRAR (or similar) at part 1. This will unzip all 8 parts to one ISO image file.
3). Use ImgBurn (or similar) to create a CD from the ISO image file. (Do not copy or burn the image file to the CD).
4). Eject and replace the CD in the drive. If it doesn't autorun, double click on the setup.exe file on the CD. This will install the eLEARN interface.
5). To run the eLEARN program, double click on the eLEARN icon that will have appeared on the desktop.

The CD must be in the drive when starting, and using the program.

It is short of the 1.6 engine which is a shame. Do you know if there was a version which interluded this by any chance.

That's the only Bravo eLEARN I know of.

The Stilo eLEARN has the 1.6 engine, but I don't know if it's the same as the Bravo 1.6. You can download the Stilo one from here: https://www.fiatforum.com/downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=345

As you've already installed the Bravo, you'll only need to go as far as step 3) above for the Stilo one. To use the Stilo one, just put the Stilo CD in the drive, then it will run with the same eLEARN interface and icon you've already installed.

Back