Replacement Key??

Currently reading:
Replacement Key??

Hi everyone,

I just got a 2006 doblo van. Only come with the "Plain" key. Does anyone know of a way to get the remote key? Ideas on pricing and who is best to use?

Thank you

cheaper option is a sound key from ebay ,
then get a local autolocksmith to cut a new blade, and then code a new chip to the car,

worth noting the last owners name and address and contacting them though.

Alright varesecrazy, I have had alook on ebay, problem being I'm not sure on what key to buy. With how many buttons and that.

I spoke to timpsons today and they said the key is a key they would need to order. so with that I'm guessing I wont find it on ebay.

cheaper option is a sound key from ebay ,
then get a local autolocksmith to cut a new blade, and then code a new chip to the car,

worth noting the last owners name and address and contacting them though.

Yes that's all good and well for getting a key, but getting one with the remote buttons can only be done by Fiat, and as Mr. Newbie has seen, costs some serious ££! However, shop around different dealers, one may have quotes £400 but they all want your money so A.N.Other may offer the service for less!

Yes that's all good and well for getting a key, but getting one with the remote buttons can only be done by Fiat, and as Mr. Newbie has seen, costs some serious ££! However, shop around different dealers, one may have quotes £400 but they all want your money so A.N.Other may offer the service for less!

Do you mean it can only be coded into the car by examiner..??

My local autolocksmith has been ok for non.fiat remotes. 80 quid for a rebuilt key coded to car.

Alright varesecrazy, I have had alook on ebay, problem being I'm not sure on what key to buy. With how many buttons and that.

I spoke to timpsons today and they said the key is a key they would need to order. so with that I'm guessing I wont find it on ebay.

Follw this thread.
Then see if you are local to
minirib or
ponsaloti

Not entirely true you can make a key for pretty much any Fiat even with a working remote. The only one that causes a problem creating a working remote
is the 2004-2012 Panda.
Of course this is only if you have access to the tools to do it. They are available but not cheap.

Back