Setup CD for Connect NAV+

Currently reading:
Setup CD for Connect NAV+

Rijndael

Hi!

Does anybody have Setup Cd for Connect Nav+ to share. I need to change language and all I can find on the forum are old non working links.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm new here and looking for such CD for Lancia Muso. Is this the same setup CD for changing voice to english (Probably Serbian is not included anywhere :) )
I know that navigation is the same.
Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

You can also use this setup cd in the Lancia thesis with connect nav.
Have no setup cd and must change the language.

I do not need a CD in my Fiat 500 Abarth and Alfa Giuletta QV.

would be very grateful for help.

Thanks for the answer.

Would be nice if someone had a Lancia thesis of a setup cd has.

Thanks for the answer.

Would be nice if someone had a Lancia thesis of a setup cd has.

If you find one, you would need to make sure it's the correct version for your car. The Fiat parts catalogue shows at least 3 different versions of Setup CD for the Thesis.

If you want to send me your VIN (17 alpha/numeric character chassis number) by PM (Private Message), I'll try to get the correct part number of the CD for you. It may give you something to search for.

Hello,

I'm new here, and I am interesting if someone have Setup CD for Connect NAV+ for Alfa Romeo 147? If someone knows if some other setup CD works with my car? ]

I need to change language from Italian to English.

Will this also work for my Fiat 500L 2016 plate in Spanish and I want it in English ?

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Hiii, i bought yesterday Lancia Thesis 2.4JTD, and im try to change language to english but says ...tra la la ?"$"?=$("?$/ -> CD and i havent maps.

SO Please can you help me, send me link for download language setup and maps??

Back