Newbie question - Adding AUX or streaming music via B&M

Currently reading:
Newbie question - Adding AUX or streaming music via B&M

carbon749

Hi,

I've been trawling the net and this forum trying to find out how to solve a problem I have with my 2010 Fiat 500 Lounge.

I've found so many old threads and conflicting answers, I thought I best ask and try to get a definitive answer.

I have a Fiat 500 Lounge 2010 with B&M, USB connector between the seats and the Windows logo next to the USB and on the steering wheel.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone.

In other cars, I can pair the phone with the car, and stream my music from spotify direct to the car.

Or I can use a 3.5mm jack plug, and play my music that way.

However, on the Fiat 500 with the set up I have, I seem to be unable to do either.

Am I missing something, other than an AUX IN socket ????

Do I need any additional hard ware, or is there a setting I'm missing somewhere.

All advice welcome.

Hi,
Just use (y)this(y) USB Bluetooth streaming pen plugged in the USB port and you can use spotify and all the music in your phone in stereo mode.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
does this really work?

I have a fiat 500 from 2009. with the same features described earlier in this thread.
Just the windows logo on the usb port between the seats. Ive been looking online for a solution to play spotify in the car, and realised that all guides when buying the B&M adapter is for iphone or ipod. I use Android on a sony phone.

Do the Fiat 500 car play spotify through this bluetooth adapter, has anyone tested?

Any replies help.

Back