fiat 500 radio code

Currently reading:
fiat 500 radio code

Hi my first posting so hope I'm doing this right.I have recently bought a fiat500 lounge and found out after buying a new code and trying to have the radio repaired costing £50 that it had water damage and doesn't work. I have now bought another radio Bosch with the serial number CM0348B2154384 but has no code with. To save me wasting more money can anyone help me with a possible code. I'm trying to solve this dilemma before finding out why the car makes strange noises when going down hills after braking but works fine on flat roads. Any help would be great many thanks.:bang:

Hi my first posting so hope I'm doing this right.I have recently bought a fiat500 lounge and found out after buying a new code and trying to have the radio repaired costing £50 that it had water damage and doesn't work. I have now bought another radio Bosch with the serial number CM0348B2154384 but has no code with. To save me wasting more money can anyone help me with a possible code. I'm trying to solve this dilemma before finding out why the car makes strange noises when going down hills after braking but works fine on flat roads. Any help would be great many thanks.:bang:

Hi, and welcome to FF, :)

how old is the 500 , and what engine is in it..,
basic 4 cylinder petrol, diesel or TA..??

radio codes ; https://www.fiatforum.com/i-c-e/85204-one-only-code-fiat-radio-thread-328.html?p=4206341

add a post in there, giving all the info you can - some codes are available from the forum , good value with a donation(y)
you may be lucky:)

Charlie - Oxford

Back