Multipla key code

Currently reading:
Multipla key code

storm_rider_

I put a thread over on the multipla bit to.

I picked up a 03 jtd multipla a while back that wasn't going. Guy I got it off reckons when it gets warmer outside it will start.

I only have 1 key. You put key in the ignition and turn it on and there is no key symbol, car cranks fine and won't fire.

The other day I thought I'd give it another crack and amazingly the key code flashed on and it started up. Turned it on and off several times and seemed completely ok. Has a bad crank pulley so I changed that and again it's back to no go.

I had the key read. Transponder is there and can be read. Anyone have any clues where to look? Or specifically check the aerial connections and so on. The temp thing seems bizarre to. No idea what would cause that.

I put a thread over on the multipla bit to.

I picked up a 03 jtd multipla a while back that wasn't going. Guy I got it off reckons when it gets warmer outside it will start.

I only have 1 key. You put key in the ignition and turn it on and there is no key symbol, car cranks fine and won't fire.

The other day I thought I'd give it another crack and amazingly the key code flashed on and it started up. Turned it on and off several times and seemed completely ok. Has a bad crank pulley so I changed that and again it's back to no go.

I had the key read. Transponder is there and can be read. Anyone have any clues where to look? Or specifically check the aerial connections and so on. The temp thing seems bizarre to. No idea what would cause that.

Hi, I had similar on a marea JTD..,
there was a relay in the tiny glovebox fuseboard that would only click reliably above 20'C..,
took ages to find the issue, had to follow the "click" as the immob. deactivated:eek:
little RED relay.., swapped it with another on the car, and worked 100%:confused:

Back