General TA to Abarth

Currently reading:
General TA to Abarth

Thaidai

Have just traded in my 500 TA for this. Like it a lot...

Attachments

• Abarth 1.jpg
    Abarth 1.jpg
    719.2 KB · Views: 460
  • Abarth 2.jpg
    Abarth 2.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 477
  • Abarth 3.jpg
    Abarth 3.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 289
I also went from a twinair to an Abarth.Have order a Yellow 145 version with no stripe and the same wheels as you have.

Hi Guys,
I'm coming to the end of my PCP deal on my 105 twinair s. I love the character of the twinair (I had the 85 before). Are you guys still loving your Abarths? Is it much of a step up in performance, and do they have character?
Thanks in advance
Matt

Hi Guys,

I'm coming to the end of my PCP deal on my 105 twinair s. I love the character of the twinair (I had the 85 before). Are you guys still loving your Abarths? Is it much of a step up in performance, and do they have character?

Thanks in advance

Matt

I did read an article by Chris Rees in Auto Italia a while back where he stated that the 105 was the best all round 500 to date and he pointed out that he included Abarths in that statement! I have an 85 and have never driven an Abarth or a 105 so can't really comment. I think he meant as an all round fun car that's easy to live with day to day.

Hi Guys,
Thanks in advance
Matt
I can comment having had a a twin air 105s and now the A500 180 ,i actually get more mpg out of the A500 which is good ,insurance was cheap ,both are fun cars but im loving the Abarth more ,as its well planted thanks to the koni`s and an exhaust note thats very good :D

Have had the Abarth for 4 months now and am really pleased with it. Loved my TA and was going to trade it for the 105 but took a test in the Abarth and realised it was not much more money than the 105 and really a much better car. Much quicker and more responsive, better handling and braking, ride is firmer but more planted and less bouncy, seats are very comfortable and supportive and so far only around 10 mpg less than my TA85 with 3000 miles up. The sound it makes when accelerating hard is glorious. I think the Abarth 145 holds it's resale value better too...

Last edited:
Have had the Abarth for 4 months now and am really pleased with it. Loved my TA and was going to trade it for the 105 but took a test in the Abarth and realised it was not much more money than the 105 and really a much better car. Much quicker and more responsive, better handling and braking, ride is firmer but more planted and less bouncy, seats are very comfortable and supportive and so far only around 10 mpg less than my TA85 with 3000 miles up. The sound it makes when accelerating hard is glorious. I think the Abarth 145 holds it's resale value better too...

Yes they do and yes the noise is great :)

Back