Technical Ulysses and LExia3 / pp2000

Currently reading:
Technical Ulysses and LExia3 / pp2000

MisterCat

I think "Arrrrghhhh" is the only way to phrase it...

Ok - 2004 ulysses 2.2jtd, bought the lexia/pp2000 and interface from ebay (seller has been really helpful) - installed diagbox v6 to test it, picked the C8, it read the VIN and that was the last time it managed to talk to the car...

So far I've burnt 2 evenings and most of today reinstalling / upgrading / testing / trying options but every time I go back in it does not read the VIN and obviously after that it can not read any of the ECUs. I found the very helpful DAM code from a post by Frantic Fran but still nowt...

I've popped the ODB socket mount out from the dash, checked none of the pins are loose, checked the fuses for the diagnostic socket and both are ok, I've checked there is +12v at pin 16 on the connector...

Next step I guess is to find someone with a pug or a citroen and see if I can get anything from their car to see if the interface box has failed (it still has the green light on and XP spots it / installs the driver)

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

I plugged it into a Citroen C4 today and it read nothing - contacted the seller and he sent me instructions on how to flash the reader which I've just done so I'll give it a try tomorrow.
Fingers crossed !!

all this trouble just to code my bloody RT3...

Hooked my ulysses up to a snapon OBD reader which read the VIN / ECU / fault codes no problem so the seller asked me to send it back for replacement or refund - sent it back for replacement.

Fingers crossed the replacement turns up soon !!

Sorry - should have said.

The seller was really quick, replaced the unit on next day delivery and this one works :)

I've been able to read the fault codes - I've not been able to VIN my radio but that looks like a different problem :(

Managed to reset the alarm sensitivity (it's been false triggering) which has made my neighbours happy and generally tinker about in the background.

If I could just re-program the wheel sensors - apparently I need a specific tool and it's not just a magnet (tried that...) then all would be great !!

Hello! I buy a lexia few months ago, but never connect to my '04 Ulysse 2.2 JTD. It works other cars, (2014 C4 Grand Picasso, etc) bu wit this car not. I can read codes with bosch reader, so car's diag interface working, but lexia never wants to connent. I think the first problem car's VIN (ZFA..) and i haven't DAM code. Help me please, thanks!

Back