General New car

Currently reading:
General New car

SlowLane

My 1.4 Evo GP has been fantastic and definitely the most reliable car I've owned!
We sold it 3 days ago For 3,500 to a Renault dealership.
It was a 2010 model with 63,370 miles I was doing 2000 miles plus a month and now my misses only has 6 weeks left until our daughter is here, we thought it's time to get bigger and cheaper to run.
The 1.4 Evo drank petrol real quick serviced a lot and always looked after it loved petrol!.
Anyways we traded for a Renault Megane 2010
DCI 85
My first Diesel car and it's rather nippy for a heavy car.
I personally dislike Renault as my Clio sporting I had was a pain.
But this one seems good so far plenty of history and records.
I'm not no car fanatic but is it a turbo?
It's a 1.5 DCI and it pulls like a bitch once in 2nd-3rd you can hear a turbo fan noise spinning up and releasing pressure. But my misses seem to differ ? Am I right I've not had a diesel so trying to even look for the turbo would be a task help :)

Most Diesels have a small turbo to help them along. A quick Google search should answer this ?

My 1.4 Evo GP has been fantastic and definitely the most reliable car I've owned!
We sold it 3 days ago For 3,500 to a Renault dealership.

Anyways we traded for a Renault Megane 2010
DCI 85
I'm not no car fanatic but is it a turbo?
It's a 1.5 DCI and it pulls like a bitch once in 2nd-3rd you can hear a turbo fan noise spinning up and releasing pressure. But my misses seem to differ ? Am I right I've not had a diesel so trying to even look for the turbo would be a task help :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-M...hash=item2a1f73b8c6:m:m89tDJlNjtwb3SLGpQEu0Ow

probably..;)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back