Technical This is the location of the Blue & Me ECU

Currently reading:
Technical This is the location of the Blue & Me ECU

Just came across this picture of my current car that I'm having all this trouble with the TPS.

When I changed the interior I took a few photos.

There has been questions in the past about the Blue & Me/Stereo ECU. I believe this is it behind the rear nearside panel underneath the speaker.

Just for information should anyone need to know in the future.

Attachments

• DSCN4696.jpg
    DSCN4696.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8,345
  • Thanks
Reactions: UFI
I have a slight rattle / ring coming from behind the same rear panel but on the offside, can you offer any advice on removing the trim to access? I know the rear seat will need to come out but not sure after that! Thanks

This is the location of the Blue & Me ECU

Rear seat, unbolt the top mount for the seatbelt and remove that, peel back the rubber door seal and remove the plastic trim under the seatbelt. Pull up the bottom front door strip so the end of the rear panel will clear it. Unbolt the rear seatbelt. Be careful with that as it's easy to strip the thread. Finally remove the plastic trim round the rear side window. There are a few screws and you have to unplug the boot light. The panel will then just pull off like a door card.

Re: This is the location of the Blue & Me ECU

Rear seat, unbolt the top mount for the seatbelt and remove that, peel back the rubber door seal and remove the plastic trim under the seatbelt. Pull up the bottom front door strip so the end of the rear panel will clear it. Unbolt the rear seatbelt. Be careful with that as it's easy to strip the thread. Finally remove the plastic trim round the rear side window. There are a few screws and you have to unplug the boot light. The panel will then just pull off like a door card.

Cheers for that, I'll give it a go at some stage as the noise although not very loud is doing my ocd head in!

Back