Technical Proxy alignment job help

Currently reading:
Technical Proxy alignment job help

Update your profile to show your location. Then you might get offers to help. Otherwise we do not know where you are.
Unless you are willing to travel hundreds of miles for this help!

Hi, thanks I will when get on pc. I'm based in Wakefield West Yorkshire but I'm willing to go on a trip within reason to deliver you some ale. :)

Hopefully someone a little closer will be able to help! Perhaps a new post, titled, "Proxy Alignment help near Wakefield please", or something similar.

First thing of course, would be to read the codes and try to determine why it is flashing. Something has upset it. Before travelling, let's have a few more details of any recent faults or failures.

A proxy alignment will try to get all the various computers talking as friends again, but if one is poorly, it will be unsuccessful. Do you have Blue & Me? I'd have thought too old for that, but that fails on Puntos and can be disabled, then a proxy alignment will fix the flashing. Disabling the errant component can effect a cure for the flashing odometer, but diagnosing and fixing the fault is a better route.

Back