General Panda gone, some bits up for grabs

Currently reading:
General Panda gone, some bits up for grabs

NewtoPandas

Hi, well I have traded in the Panda for a Citroen C4 Cactus which I'm very happy with.

But I have a couple of bits I no longer need for the current shape Panda...

I bought a space saver spare wheel and jack kit from a Punto Mk2 as these are compatible with the Panda. In good condition, looking for £25.

Also have a decals set of stripes that I bought for the Panda but never fitted.

26198944622_0413bf414a.jpg
Stickers I bought but never used by Robert, on Flickr[/IMG]

Looking for £25 also.

I am located in Bedford.

Sooooo just to confirm, I tried the punto mk2 space saver on my 2012 Panda today and it fits perfectly...Just waiting for the 2nd set of tools and jack from eBay now and I have both our Pandas sorted for spare wheels, so can dump the foam compressor in the shed until it is time for trade in (y)

This is the info on the Mk2 Punto spare wheel, I've not tried it myself, but others on the forum have. It's the same size and stud pattern and way cheaper than a new one from Fiat! Fits nicely in the spare wheel well too.

Last edited:
I really like the Cactus! I've wanted one for ages! I love the styling and the dash, it's got cruise control and a digital radio with a USB port for my music. I chose the blue colour too. It drives much better than the Panda and I'm so glad I made the change. I did like lots of things about the Panda, but I didn't enjoy driving it very much. It was a good little car, but I' much happier with what I drive now! :)
dateposted-public

Attachments

• IMG_4557.JPG
    IMG_4557.JPG
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 42
Goodbye Panda, Hello Citroen! If anyone is looking for a well cared for low mileage 65 plate Panda, mine should be on sale soon at Palmers Fiat in Watford or Hemel Hempstead, I traded it in at Palmers Citroen dealership, but it will be sold through their Fiat branch.

Attachments

• IMG_4556.JPG
    IMG_4556.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4561.JPG
    IMG_4561.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 40
Pity they don't do a 4x4 Cactus.

Love that colour - great choice!
Thanks, actually, there is a 4x4 Cactus on the way. It looks very cool and comes with chunky tires.

Attachments

• citroen_c4_cactus_adventure-3.jpg
    citroen_c4_cactus_adventure-3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 143
  • CitroenC4Cactus_02-L.jpg
    CitroenC4Cactus_02-L.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 108
Ooh, that's nice! I remember reading, when they first came out, that they hadn't been designed to take a 4x4 transmission, and that the lightweight body construction and running gear weren't suitable for it either. Sounds like they've had second thoughts. Many thanks for posting!

Edit: just checked on t'internet, and it's not a 4x4 :(

Last edited:
Back