Technical not the usual knock

Currently reading:
Technical not the usual knock

minimadsean

hello im wondering if anybody has had the same problem. i had a knock from the rear so i replaced the shockers as bushes split, noise was still there so i fit some polybushes in the shockers noise still there! i then replaced the axle bushes fit some lowering springs and bumpstops and to my dismay noise still there!i put a new stainless exhaust on and this also made no difference, the knock is doing my head in any ideas?

hello thanks i checked them when i replaced the axle bushes they were intact

hello i think its coming from the fuel tank area either something has collapsed inside or the tank is moving, there is nothing else in the area i have had it on a ramp and there is no play or movement in any of the suspension, i have not had chance to investigate further. Do you have the same issue?

Well from new I had a knock every time I hit a bump or drain cover etc but after a few weeks it's gone, at least I don't hear it anymore

well mine was standard and i still had it, maybe its something bedding in? Seems strange if it is, but mines gone so maybe something has fallen off. (y)

Back