Posted by M21MFS
Cairnie Fruit Farm
Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Scottish Italian Car Day is returning to Cairnie Fruit Farm for another year. This is a great day out organised by AROC with plenty to see and do for everyone and, more importantly, lots of very nice Italian motors on display. Fiat Scotland and Abarth Scozia will be there with our all new set-up including the legendary FS bbq (hopefully gas this time) and other refreshments. Everyone is invited to join us on the stand and normally the only remit is that you have to be in something Italian but after the appearance of the Alfa-scoobie last year...

This is a great opportunity to show off your car and put faces to user names. We're a very friendly bunch and encourage newbs to pop into the shelter and introduce themselves. Ideally we'd like you to be there by 10 am at the latest so that the stand is in place before we open to the public but we appreciate some of you are travelling long distances to join us so we'll try and be as accommodating as possible. Last year there were worries about getting low cars on site however no-one experienced any problems (including Callum and his lowered-punto) and we don't anticipate any this year either. If you are concerned then let us know and we'll try and arrange something for you.

Additional information

There is usually other catering at the show and Cairnie has its own tea room and farm shop. We're waiting for confirmation that camping the night before will be allowed so watch this space. There are however plenty of b&bs nearby which I've used in the past.

Price

£5 per person and a maximum of £10 per car. U16s go free.

So folks, get your name down. Any questions then we'll try and address them as quickly as possible

Numbers are shaping up nicely over on FS and our facebook. We're hoping to see over 20 cars there which isn't bad for Scotland. For anyone who's swithering about going it's a great day out (y)

Just over a day to go now folks and *whisper it* the weather is looking good for this. Of course, as it's Scotland that's not a guarantee :slayer::D

Alfascot, the organisers of the show, have sent us a wee reminder email

Scottish Italian Car Day – Sunday 29th May.

Only a few days to go to the Scottish Italian Car Day - this coming Sunday, 29th. This is a fantastic day for all Italian car owners and enthusiasts and not one to be missed.

The Scottish Italian Car Day is Scotland's oldest and largest gathering of Italian cars, from classic, historic, modern, exotic, modified, to Italian based retro and kit cars.

Times: 11am to 4pm (Italian cars must arrive before 10am)
Entry fees: Entry £5.00 pp max £10 per car, Children under 16 free.

Facebook for Scottish Italian Car Day: https://www.facebook.com/Scotti****alianCarDay/
Additional facilities, Cairnie Fruit farm restaurant, children’s ‘Funyard’ etc. cost extra. Dogs must be kept on leash

Weather forecast looking good.

A great family day where everyone is welcome - Looking forward to seeing you all.

Oops, the swear filter doesn't like Scottish and Italian as one word. It's obviously not Scottish as we'd put an e on the end :D Anyway, I'm sure you can type it in yourself (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
This was probably one of our best shows yet with a great turn out of Fiats and Abarths. And sunshine :eek::slayer: Thanks to everyone who turned up and if we didn't get a chance to talk to you then please accept our apologies

Have some photos although not mine as I've not sorted them out yet. Instead I'm going to shamelessly link to Simon's thread on his Mk1 punto :D

https://www.fiatforum.com/punto/359456-my-exploit-yellow-75-elx-20.html?p=4176100

Now looking forward to the next show - ForzaLIVE!

Last edited:
Back