S1054403.JPG

Punto 2012+ My new Punto

Introduction

Had my Punto for just over 5 weeks now and really pleased with.

It was bit of a distress purchase as my old car died and I needed a replacement quickly. I hadn't set out to but a Punto let alone a brand new one but the deal was too good to refuse and the dealer was fantastic.

Its only a 1.2 but ideal for what I need, but I have noticed that Punto's seem to be a rare sight on the road.
Had my Punto for just over 5 weeks now and really pleased with.

It was bit of a distress purchase as my old car died and I needed a replacement quickly. I hadn't set out to but a Punto let alone a brand new one but the deal was too good to refuse and the dealer was fantastic.

Its only a 1.2 but ideal for what I need, but I have noticed that Punto's seem to be a rare sight on the road.

Hi, and welcome to FF, :)

and Congrats;

1, on a cool car :worship:
2, on finding an excellent FIAT Dealer;)

Charlie - Oxford

There's shedloads of Grande Puntos up here (Liverpool). Big dealership helps, I guess, but the car seems to play well with the male younguns. :) Most up here are a few years old, though.

There's shedloads of Grande Puntos up here (Liverpool). Big dealership helps, I guess, but the car seems to play well with the male younguns. :) Most up here are a few years old, though.

Sadly, the Grande Punto is heading towards being seen as an old banger, with early examples becoming viable chavwagon fodder. :(

Your streets have excellent taste! ;) I think there's 5 Fiats down my road: my Grande Punto, my mates Punto mk2, an ex colleagues 2004 Panda, and 2 500s.

They are the newer shapes though along with a beautiful abarth :D, but still mine has had quite a lot of nice comments about it

They are the newer shapes though along with a beautiful abarth :D, but still mine has had quite a lot of nice comments about it

That's what I meant when I said your streets have good taste, lol! I wouldn't be surprised if there was less than 8 Grande Puntos in my entire village-including my own. :(

That's what I meant when I said your streets have good taste, lol! I wouldn't be surprised if there was less than 8 Grande Puntos in my entire village-including my own. :(

I knew that:D, well there putting 1700 new houses in my area so I might be seeing more soon

Having a main dealer nearby probably helps. From where I am our 2 nearest dealers are over 15 miles away which is maybe why there are so few around here (although saying that there are quite a few 500's). There are a couple of Grande's nearby and I saw an Evo today but I could probably count on one hand the number of Punto's I have seen in the last week

What model have you got Josh?

Having a main dealer nearby probably helps. From where I am our 2 nearest dealers are over 15 miles away which is maybe why there are so few around here (although saying that there are quite a few 500's). There are a couple of Grande's nearby and I saw an Evo today but I could probably count on one hand the number of Punto's I have seen in the last week

What model have you got Josh?

I've only ever seen one evo and that was coming back from having my exhaust done, I have a punto grande dynamic mate:)

Back