Help needed blue & Me Not working at all !

Currently reading:
Help needed blue & Me Not working at all !

Arrowblue

hi guys,

I bought a second hand Fiat punto grande 1.3multijet 2007 the thing is my blue and me isnt working at all and km are flashing.Searched every thing here on fiat forum disconnecting the battery and even replaced the old battery with the new one didnt helped.

Couple of days ago i made an appointment with fiat dealers and they scan my car and said blue and me device aint working at all we need to replaced it and that cost 780 euros.I dont wana waste that much money on blue and me.But the thing is couple of days ago i got aux cable from ebay and i installed it behind the stereo and took out usb cable from behind.Aux is working fine it is an temporary solution for me and i do like to listen to the music using usb drive.They scanned every thing so they said but i have some doubt about it.How did they scan blue and me if it is not connected behind the stereo ??? they gave me a paper saying that Scan
A: blue and me not responding.
B: Km flashing reason unknown.

my main question is can they scan blue and me even if you didnt conected the usb cable behind the stereo ??? or they just did a test not knowing that cable behind the stereo is pluged out ??? i am new to fiat its my first fiat i really want to know that because i paid 125 euros for the damn scan and they gave me no solution other than replacing the blue and me unit i know there are cheaper alternative that i can install it but i am really in doubt that fiat dealer didnt scan properly because usb wasent plugged in and scan says usb not responding.Every thing is working fine beside km flashing and blue and me.

Thanks in advance guys do love to hear what you guys can think of mine situation.

Last edited:
my blue and me stopped working as well when I replaces the radio I when to a car shop and they told me I need a wire adapter to connect the steering wheel up to the radio and that would get it to work I don't know if this helps

Back