IMG_0309_1_.JPG

Doblo 2014 Doblo van in disguise, not quite standard anymore!

Introduction

This is my 2014 vauxhall combo, essentially a doblo in disguise with different badges so i thought it might be appreciated here... Either that or i might get banned lol! :p

I bought the van last year as my 'work' van but over the last 10 months i've added the chrome bull bar, side steps, rear light covers, other chrome bits, 17" dotz mugello wheels.... Then last month due to needing to start helping out with school runs etc i've had the rear of the van converted into a crew van!

This conversion involved the factory bulkhead being moved further back, rear seats fitted, new double din headunit (nightmare to fit!), rear roof mounted screens, uprated speakers, side windows and then the interior was professionally trimmed by Coastal Campers in liskeard who did an absolutely amazing job! It's worked out far better than the factory crew vans and much more practical for work/ family use!

The rear seats were a bit of a nightmare to fit as none of the fixings are present in the panel van, with a fair bit of fabrication i've managed to even retain the use of being able to fold the seats over the give me additional loading area if needed! There is also a box section above the drivers side window which is used to load full lengths of trunking from the rear of the van but are totally hidden away..

Hope you all like it so far! (apart from the badge of course lol!)

IMG_0309_1_.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_10372.JPG

IMG_10732.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_10771.JPG

IMG_11194.JPG

IMG_11263.JPG

IMG_11263.JPG

IMG_11313.JPG

IMG_11313.JPG

IMG_10873.JPG
What have you done here? (Having nearly broken me neck trying to work it out :D ) Have you moved the bulkhead back to just in front of the rear wheel arches?
I was toying with the idea of doing that myself...

Nice conversion! Those second row windows look cleaner than the standard ones that come on the MPV and windowed van.

You gave me an idea for the camper conversion I plan to do on mine: there seems to be plenty of space for a secondary battery and some more stuff under that cargo floor extension cover!

Greetings from an impatient soon to be Doblo owner from Belgium,
Isabelle

hey buddy. have you got any more details on how you went around fitting the rear seats? looks like a really nice conversion (y)

Greetings from another Doblo owner :D

You've made yourself a nice "work" van (y)

This is my 2014 vauxhall combo, essentially a doblo in disguise with different badges so i thought it might be appreciated here... Either that or i might get banned lol! :p

I bought the van last year as my 'work' van but over the last 10 months i've added the chrome bull bar, side steps, rear light covers, other chrome bits, 17" dotz mugello wheels.... Then last month due to needing to start helping out with school runs etc i've had the rear of the van converted into a crew van!

This conversion involved the factory bulkhead being moved further back, rear seats fitted, new double din headunit (nightmare to fit!), rear roof mounted screens, uprated speakers, side windows and then the interior was professionally trimmed by Coastal Campers in liskeard who did an absolutely amazing job! It's worked out far better than the factory crew vans and much more practical for work/ family use!

The rear seats were a bit of a nightmare to fit as none of the fixings are present in the panel van, with a fair bit of fabrication i've managed to even retain the use of being able to fold the seats over the give me additional loading area if needed! There is also a box section above the drivers side window which is used to load full lengths of trunking from the rear of the van but are totally hidden away..

Hope you all like it so far! (apart from the badge of course lol!)

IMG_0309_1_.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_10372.JPG

IMG_10732.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_10771.JPG

IMG_11194.JPG

IMG_11263.JPG

IMG_11263.JPG

IMG_11313.JPG

IMG_11313.JPG

IMG_10873.JPG

Hey! Looking good. Where did you get your chrome bumper and side bars from? Sorry don't know the official name. I would like to put these on mine.

Thanks

Back