Beefing evo up

Currently reading:
Beefing evo up

Evogp10

Hi all. I've got a punto evo gp and I love it, first 1 I've had and won't be the last, but when I look at it from the front I kinda think there's something missing and my opinion is that the front end is not fat like the back, so I was wondering can you fit an Abarth front bumper onto it, if it had one of them on it would look the business.

Hi all. I've got a punto evo gp and I love it, first 1 I've had and won't be the last, but when I look at it from the front I kinda think there's something missing and my opinion is that the front end is not fat like the back, so I was wondering can you fit an Abarth front bumper onto it, if it had one of them on it would look the business.

A cheap way to beef up the rear even more is to put mudflaps on :)

You could, but it wouldn't look right. The abarth had wider wheel arches. You could get one of these splitters though.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1441689938.574551.jpg

Need some smoked front indicators on it as well! And ditch the chrome trim around the badge, needs to be Matt black

Last edited:
Back