Technical Aux issue. Can't find answer.

Currently reading:
Technical Aux issue. Can't find answer.

Stanley2k15

Hi there,

You guys are always pretty helpful so figured I'd try here before throwing my computer out the window.

I have a 2011 Punto Evo with a BLUE&ME radio. (The stylish black shiny unit)

I'm trying to figure out the right aux cable to buy to fit to the back of the unit but the majority of the ones I see say they are either for a similar unit but won't work with a radio that has BLUE&ME. The other type I can find say they work with the older Grande Punto.

Has anyone got the same unit as I have that have successfully worked this out. There is a guide someone made which is really useful but it doesn't specify the type of lead to buy for a unit with BLUE&ME.

Cheers

What do you mean to the back of the unit? I've got a 2011 Evo and I bought the first AUX cord I saw off amazon, which works.

What do you mean to the back of the unit? I've got a 2011 Evo and I bought the first AUX cord I saw off amazon, which works.

Does your Punto have BLUE&ME?

Basically I need to pull the radio out and connect an aux to the back in order to plug my iphone directly in to play music. From what I've read and seen, apparently having BLUE&ME means this is a much more difficult process than just connecting an aux to the back of the radio. Maybe I'm wrong?

Back