General Free ? Servicing

Currently reading:
General Free ? Servicing

matizman

Just received a letter from Fiat UK saying I am "entitled to the comprehensive
Three year service offer which included three years servicing,covering up to 30,000 miles ,three years roadside assistance and three years warranty including
Protection for the first MOT"
Then it mentions free servicing

Does anyone know about this ?

This is the letter as mentioned in my last post .Has nobody else received this ?

I have had a few interesting discussions with Fiat customer service over the last month but I am still awaiting the outcome

Attachments

• FCA J PEG.jpg
    FCA J PEG.jpg
    558.6 KB · Views: 143
Well I've chased up for me with Fiat Customer Services and was told:

We can a Special Contract Code that expires Aug 2018. However we do no know what the code number means at this time so here is your case ref. number and we will get back to you.

Now the mind boggles.... I bought by cash, signed no "contract" and the only 3 year item I'm aware of is the normal 3 year (2+1) warranty period.

The plot thickens.... :)

This is the letter as mentioned in my last post .Has nobody else received this ?

I have had a few interesting discussions with Fiat customer service over the last month but I am still awaiting the outcome
Update :Fiat customer service 'phoned me today .We had an "interesting" conversation and looks like we are all entitled to free servicing for 3yrs. They have been talking to the dealer and I think that a can of worms has been opened

hmmm, we placed our order on the 28th Feb 2014 but due to changes they made of the specs of the 500L we never got it until July 2014. Guess I get left out

hmmm, we placed our order on the 28th Feb 2014 but due to changes they made of the specs of the 500L we never got it until July 2014. Guess I get left out
I would not be so certain and I have no idea when it was and wasn't applicable ;I did not know about it until 16 months after buying it .i think you need to investigate

My first service I had for free anyway due to issues I had with the car. I paid for my second service but got a refund after I showed them the letter relating to the free servicing but there was no record of it on their systems and I have 1 more free service to claim next time it is due

Hi I called Fiat customer care about the free serviceing for our 500l mpw which we baught last august.He took my details and said he would call back which he did earlier and unfortuneley for our car serviceing is not free!. He said it was a dealer and car model arangement he said he would email details for me to post on the forum that may help.As we got our car pre reg at a good price with every option selected I can't complain I supose.

Back