RADIO HAS TO GO!!!!

Currently reading:
RADIO HAS TO GO!!!!

ben_obi1

Hi Guy's

I have just bought a Bravo and I cant stand the radio in it.. big ugly looking thing (no offence to people who like it just not my cup of tea.. ) I want to replace it with a new radio i.e. standard 7"x2" DIN radio but im gonna need a new facia adapter to cover up the huge hole it will leave.. Any one know where i can get one of these from. as the cars begging for a system but i cant really upgrade with the std radio..

Cheers..

yups, thats where i got mine from... that old radio is a bastard to get out tho, fiat have some special tools for it, but i just used knifes and screwdrivers... not really recommended :)

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights
black/clear side repeaters
rear lights tint sprayed black
full midnight window tint (front/back/sunstrip)

I dont really fancy travelling 20 miles to get my radio ripped out, then back again.. does the screwdriver, yank it out technique mark anything? I dont care if I brake anything on the radio cause its only goin in the bin anyway..

Cheers

Hi Bravodood, I've got one of the Autoleads/fiat fascia adaptors spare if you want it, lets say £10. inc p+p.
As for your current stereo, run a set of feeler gagues, screwdrivers or even knives (careful kids!!!) down the side of the stereo and pull it out.

Si.
2.0 20v HGT

nigel did a good demo of how to do it on his site http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk has nice piccies and everything :)

ben

bravo 1.6sx
momo twin 17" alloys
apex 40mm lower springs
apex sports shock's
k&n 57i induction
toad mp4 2-1 upgrade
fully debadged
smoked front headlights
black/clear side repeaters
rear lights tint sprayed black
full midnight window tint (front/back/sunstrip)

Back