Dualogic

Currently reading:
Dualogic

alpha

Ok

I know these are loved/hated gearboxes but when working they are great......... IMHO

I have one with low pressure fault P1773

So I changed the accumulator and after some re-calibrating all worked ok
for a while after clearing fault codes for low pressure and pressure switch low input fault code, I thought it was just air needing bleeding.

Then I noticed fluid coming out of the pressure switch on the front of the valve body it has a three wire plug.

The car was driving ok didn't seem to leak when moving only when stopped with the engine off.

Now its back to the fault before and I cant move it it wont select any gears.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Hi,
in your situation - I would just order fluid ( @£10), top-up where it sits,
and bleed again..,

then get the leaky switch replaced once all else is proven o.k. functionally.

always worth checking you bank account for free breakdown cover.. as it'll save you grief if it needs trailering..,

what vehicle.. (500) ??

Charlie

Fiat Idea

I have a secondhand box from a punto grande off the car
I moved the release bearing arm and the actuator moved the fluid leak out of the switch same as the gear box I currently have fitted.
Does this mean that gearbox is duff as well or is it normal for it to leak out of there ??

Last edited:
Ok .

Looks like these boxes are a mystery to every one here or no ones interested :)

I have done a full search most advice is to replace the accumulator, but there's also lots of conflicting comments about operation and diagnosis.

I managed to find a Dualogic workshop manual in Portuguese but you can identify the components and work out the descriptions.

I have identified my problem from the PDF so lets hope it helps some of you Dualogic sufferers out there that ended up here.

Have fun (y)

Attachments

• C__mbio_Dualogic_FIAT.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 170
Back