is there still a cymruitalia

Currently reading:
is there still a cymruitalia

biscotti

Hi everybody,is there still a club?I have been checking on here but there doesn't seem to be any activity?any planned meets or events?

Excellent,I went to brooklands two years ago,fantastic show.let's arrange a meet soon.I've attended a few monthly Alfa meets,great people who love their Italian cars.

Excellent,I went to brooklands two years ago,fantastic show.let's arrange a meet soon.I've attended a few monthly Alfa meets,great people who love their Italian cars.
Hi,
I've posted a thread in the Midlands Italia about running another
"Monmouth Meet",
in June ,

a poll will be up as soon as a few people have suggested the best weekends
( Sunday)

Charlie

Going to have a look tonight for a few ideas for shirts and jumpers, with the FF logo and our full names/ FF names :) get the advertising going and get some more members in!

Ah bugger,i thought it was a fiatforum club?i dont use facebook
biscotti i set up a Facebook account under my name of swift cymruitalia it's purely for this very reason fiat forum,

You should do the same pal post a profile pic of your car, and put your name as biscotti you should do it loads of alpha stuff on there too

And just search cymru italia on search bar and click add i will accept your request

21St century

Thanks,but id rather not use facebook.i like to keep it simple join a club on a forum,use the forum.anyhow,theres a car show in libanus in the beacons this summer anyone can enter.maybe we should try getting some fiats involved

Back