General Parking sensors

Currently reading:
General Parking sensors

The little spot ones as in the cornering lights? This is something I do not have fitted on mine, but I am sure in one I drove with the cornering lights there was an option to turn them off.

I have no idea, sorry. Not to sound like you don't know what you are doing and that we are both on the same level these lights are below the number plate either side and it is not the DRL you are talking about

It's these that are on in the pic? ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1429906231.723630.jpg
No offence btw :)

The lights that are on are the cornering lights. having said this I have looked in the manual and this it what it mentions.

"When the dipped headlamps are on and the speed is below 40 Km/h, if the steering wheel rotation angle is large or the direction indicators are on, a light (incorporated in the fog light) will switch on, on the relevant side to improve visibility at night"

Have you turned the fog lights on by accident?

Last edited:
It does have auto lights but this is for the main beams.

I would say by going by what the manual mentions, that the fog lights are switched on in the picture you posted.

They are both fog and cornering lights, both on manually in fog, one or the other automatically when turning at low speed (40kmh) when headlights on dipped. TBH I find them very useful when driving in small backstreets or twisty lanes, I don't recall an option to switch them off.
Regarding the sensor sound, the only car I know that cuts off the radio when they are on is a Skoda Fabia, which is something they should all do.

They are both fog and cornering lights, both on manually in fog, one or the other automatically when turning at low speed (40kmh) when headlights on dipped. TBH I find them very useful when driving in small backstreets or twisty lanes, I don't recall an option to switch them off.
Regarding the sensor sound, the only car I know that cuts off the radio when they are on is a Skoda Fabia, which is something they should all do.

There is indeed an option to activate/de activate the cornering lights.

It's in the settings menu.

When reversing, turn your radio volume down? simple as peas!
LUIGI

Cornering lights means that the fog light on the side where you are steering to gets activated. This function can be deactivated. The DRLs are the small, not very bright ones just below the headlamps. They cannot be deactivated.

Brandy

Back