General New 900t owner

Currently reading:
General New 900t owner

jumonk73

Hi all, I've just become the proud owner of a 78/79 fiat 900t amigo spacemaker, and am looking forward to a load of adventures in her. No doubt I will be frequenting this forum for advice and guidance, but is there anything common that I should be aware of to keep an eye on?

Many thanks,
Ju

Hi all, I've just become the proud owner of a 78/79 fiat 900t amigo spacemaker, and am looking forward to a load of adventures in her. No doubt I will be frequenting this forum for advice and guidance, but is there anything common that I should be aware of to keep an eye on?

Many thanks,
Ju
Hello and welcome to the forum, the one thing that most people would advise you on is the cooling, make sure that all the tin wear in the engine bay is there, including the scoop that fixes to the bottom of the radiator.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1429555967.388749.jpg

I thought I would post a photo of our new little camper. We are very happy with her and took her out for the day on Saturday. She seems to be running a little fast, and isn't always keen to start on the button, so may need a carb tune up, but otherwise tip top ( oh apart from a bit of knocking from the passenger side front wheel).

Back