Technical ECU Trouble PLZ help!!!!!

Currently reading:
Technical ECU Trouble PLZ help!!!!!

dawie01

Hi all I have a problem I think its my ECU but not shore.

I tested my Heat sensor with a wire stupid i know but didn't have a tester and now the car doesn't want to rev and it gives me temperature sensor error the whole time. can it be the ECU? it starts and everything else works.

and if its my ecu can i get one from a other car? and must it be programmed or is it a plug and play?

Hi all I have a problem I think its my ECU but not shore.

I tested my Heat sensor with a wire stupid i know but didn't have a tester and now the car doesn't want to rev and it gives me temperature sensor error the whole time. can it be the ECU? it starts and everything else works.

and if its my ecu can i get one from a other car? and must it be programmed or is it a plug and play?

Sounds like the error code needs clearing first and if all is well, the car should work ok from then on so long as you've not damaged the sensor.
Do you have Fiatecuscan software or a fault code reader?

Sounds like the error code needs clearing first and if all is well, the car should work ok from then on so long as you've not damaged the sensor.
Do you have Fiatecuscan software or a fault code reader?

I have cleared it but the fault stays. As soon as I clear the fault pop's back up on the dash. Yes I habe the fiatecuscan and code reader

Back