Hope the Midlands Italia crew are ok

Currently reading:
Hope the Midlands Italia crew are ok

We are still going out....with no intention of getting hitched ! We went to the Super Sausage Cafe near Towcester on Sunday for breakfast and then a run locally for pictures and a chat at Stowe. There is a thread on the events tab.

Just a quick hello to all the Midlands Italia crew. I haven't been on FF for a very long time and I'm glad to see the MI still active. Can't remember the last meet I attended. Anyway I hope you are all keeping well. (y)

last seen at Donnington Cafe/ Museum.. :eek:

seen a few posts in APE section..,
glad you're doing o.k.,

going to Brooklands..?, :confused:
Charlie

Thanks Charlie I hope you are well. Not going to Brooklands as it's too far me although I know it's a great show. I generally haven't enjoyed the car scene at all recently for various reasons. So apart from a few local meets with friends I'm retiring from car shows this year. I wont be attending Stanford or Mitcar.

Thanks Charlie I hope you are well. Not going to Brooklands as it's too far me although I know it's a great show. I generally haven't enjoyed the car scene at all recently for various reasons. So apart from a few local meets with friends I'm retiring from car shows this year. I wont be attending Stanford or Mitcar.

Realised it's quite a trek..,:(

I'll remember to give you a heads-up if the MI group come up your way again this year, ;)

Charlie

Back