Panda Salutations from a proud 100HP owner

Currently reading:
Panda Salutations from a proud 100HP owner

Gregore

Hi All!

I was recently looking for another used car, my old Uno Fire is getting a little tired these days. I was getting a bit despondent as it appeared most of the fun models I liked were out of my price range, until I remembered the 100HP. I looked at a few but their condition was not great, the 2 that I test drove felt great, but had high mileage and prices.

Then I saw a advert placed by a very beautiful human, he was selling his 100HP (2010 with 80,000kms, FSH with dealers. All for a very good price). I went to look at this car and ended up buying it on the spot. The aforementioned beautiful human had looked after this car so well, it still smelled new. I have never seen such a neat and clean car.

I had lurked here for a day or two and it really helped my decision, so a big "Thank you" to all you lovely folk on this forum for helping me in my decision as well as other info. I am gonna take the CD player out and fit the Aux cable ASAP. For now this will be the only mod as the car is still so clean and new that I want keep it standard until I am very sure I wanna make any changes.

I did take the car for a quick blast and I am still smiling, my passengers are still in the bathroom :devil:

Sadly for me, my sister is taking the car on a road trip for the next 4 weeks. So I will have top stay at home like an anxious parent, trying not to worry about my new child :cry:

Here are some pics of my new baby ;)

Thanks again all and have a great day! (y)

Attachments

• 100HP_02.jpg
    100HP_02.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • 100HP_01.jpg
    100HP_01.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
Good to meet you all!

My sister knows where the sport button is and I am sure she WILL use it. I trust her totally so I am not too worried really. I just miss the car like I would a new puppy. It was so much fun on my first drive. I got to a roundabout and decided to go around quite a few times :slayer:

As for the bars I agree that they must go ASAP! The red stripe will stay for now as it makes the car look like a mini A-Team van ;)

Back