Sturdys castle pub Tackley Oxon
Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 12:00 AM
Until: Thursday, March 19, 2015 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

qpv8evo

The Oxford area of the Italian auto moto Club has a meeting every third Thursday of the month from March to November. The first one this year is on the 19th of March at Sturdys Castle on the main Oxford to Banbury Road the A4260.
Details of the club are at Italianautoautomotoclub.co.uk. and we are on facebook, search Italian auto moto Club Oxford Area and please like us to spread the word.All Italian cars and bikes welcome. I can be contacted at [email protected].
Gareth

7pm but very informal so whenever you like. Thursday was deemed to be the best by various club members as most other times were fairly covered.
Italianautomotoclub.co.uk
Gareth

I might consider it in the Summer if others were going, though it's a bit late for a meet to start I'd have thought? There's certainly no point in a meet in the dark, if you're interested in looking at the cars unless it's really well lit?

Do you meet up for a meal, or what is the format?

(y)

Off from march 30th so there s few meets so
ill be trucking down
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Yes first meet will be march 19th then every third Thursday of the month thereafter until around October.
The first few meets will be a bit restricted with the daylight so if any body wants to get there earlier its not a problem.If you message me on the fb page or on text i will try to get there earlier to greet you.
Gareth

every third thursday from march to october
Gareth

Back