Reccommendation Desira Norwich

Currently reading:
Reccommendation Desira Norwich

I have used this garage for nearly 3 years now and find the service team knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Always keep me informed and have never tried it on. Sound and top service, not cheap as they are a main dealer but worth paying for. I am highly demanding so I think this says a lot about them. Thankyou folks please keep up the great service.

I have to admit myself and at least one or two other forum members would beg to differ.

I had them try an charge me for diagnostics before they would sell me a part (heigham street Norwich)
Most Easterly Pandashas major issues with his bravo which cost him hundreds of pounds and never fixed the problems

My nearest branch is now in Diss (still Desira) and they aren't any better, last time I went in one of the sales men was 'colouring in' on the service desk

Last edited:
I have used this garage for nearly 3 years now and find the service team knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Always keep me informed and have never tried it on. Sound and top service, not cheap as they are a main dealer but worth paying for. I am highly demanding so I think this says a lot about them. Thankyou folks please keep up the great service.

Its nice to see that some seem to be able to recommend them.

Out of interest what is the nature of the work you've had done by them?

As from personal experience, as Andy has said, they seem very incapable of anything in-depth (n)

I won't go into much detail here, as its all in the link below, but the only people I can paise it their parts team in Gt Yarmouth, and when using parts in Norwich back about 4 years ago, but thats about it :(

https://www.fiatforum.com/members-m...vo-dynamic-multijet-dualogic-3.html?p=3553231

I think David Bliss has had issues with them also with a defective car he's purchased from them.

Been in for warranty work.
Rattle in dash. Flat spot in acceleration. Possible oil leak. Rumble at 3000rpm. Booked in quickly. Work all sorted except dash. Very courteous and good explantion of work carried out. Rung when they said they would to keep me informed of progress. All in all a pleasant experience. Car now booked in to have dash removed to stop rattle. Cant fault them even when i asked about 2year 18000mile service they said not necessary as it had been serviced at 6800 miles when bought elsewhere. Due now at 24000. Very happy so far with service above and beyond.

Been in for warranty work.
Rattle in dash. Flat spot in acceleration. Possible oil leak. Rumble at 3000rpm. Booked in quickly. Work all sorted except dash. Very courteous and good explantion of work carried out. Rung when they said they would to keep me informed of progress. All in all a pleasant experience. Car now booked in to have dash removed to stop rattle. Cant fault them even when i asked about 2year 18000mile service they said not necessary as it had been serviced at 6800 miles when bought elsewhere. Due now at 24000. Very happy so far with service above and beyond.

what vehicle..??:confused:

Another try

Attachments

• 1454172212811.jpg
    1454172212811.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 38
Car now in for the dash rattle. Got a courtesy fiat 500 with 1100 miles. From the outside looked nice but What a horrible little car compared to the panda only 2 redeeming features in this. The stereo with screen and the speedo.
The ride is awful every bump is felt. Seats not comfy. Why put a seat adjustment lever next to the handbrake so you grab it by mistake. No room in the back well maybe a child or two but an adult wouldnt want to spend long there. And not relaxing to drive at all. Perhaps day two will go better and ill get the call that the panda is sorted.

Picked up car today rattly dash all sorted dont have to have the radio loud anymore.
Great service again from the norwich desira and met the young salesman who seemed a very nice chap too

Back