General Recalls

Currently reading:
General Recalls

Hi Guys

Would any of you know how i could go about checking to see if any recall work has been done on my car from the pervious owner as there are no recall stamps etc in the service book,

I have just been looking on the VOSA website and found that there have been a couple of recalls including the steering problem that i will get sorted, the perv recalls were for:

R/2003/028 possible short circuit in engine cooling fan control unit
R/2003/069 unintended activation of side window airbags

Ta

Can you not ask your local friendly dealer? Should be on there system, maybe, or isn't this linked nationally :chin:

OR do you have the service stamps from the previous dealer - give them a ring direct....

My local dealer!!!!!! i dont think they know one end of the car to the other to be honest...... (n)

I have the service book with the old services stamps from the pervious owner so i give that dealer a call and find out if the car had the recall work done on it.

With regards to the steer fault does it matter if the car is out of warranty as mine as just exp in April. (n)

Cars is all booked in for next Thrusday to have the recall done on it.....

The car and the interior are in mint condtion hope it stays that way after the have finished with it somehow i'm not the hopeful........

I am going to take to Motorvogue in Northampton as see what type of job they will do on it. Hopeful everything will be left as its at the moment.

I will give a good clean over the weekend and take some pics so if even does happen i got the ness pics to show them how the car was brought to them! (y)

Back