Sad sad day - Modified HLX For Sale :-(

Currently reading:
Sad sad day - Modified HLX For Sale :-(

G

Gav

As per the title, it's a sad sad day for me but I'm afraid my HLX is up for sale. She's been a great car and I've really enjoyed my ownership with her along with the good times I've enjoyed with the her and the people on here at various shows and meets.
Unfortunately though I have started racing properly again so don't have the time to enjoy her properly or make it to meets & shows and as I can't justify keeping 2 cars I need to keep the one that's more suitable for transporting me & my bikes around.
As per the forum selling rules I've linked to my ad here (apologies to the mods if I'm wrong)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1600839.htm

Feel free to email me for more info and pics at nakedgav(at)hotmail.com.

Cheers

Gav

You don't need pants for the victory dance

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

If I remove this post will you keep it??

Saying that, We never get to see you or the car so maybe the new owner will come and see us ;)

Good luck with the sale mate, Hope she finds a great home.

Tommy K

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

I wish I could mate, I was meant to be selling her nearly a year and a half ago but my heart's been ruling my head !
Hopefully someone will buy her who actually makes it to some meets eh ;)

Damn dude, that is a proper shame. I guess when needs must!

What happened to the tea tray bootlid spoiler though? ;)

http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?zes3Jepv+vO3jHJy+!8mAXb+OD

RIP Bodge, 28/11/1996 - Sept 2008

It is a shame mate but I can't bring myself to see her sat on the drive unused or to trash her by karting muddy bikes around in her so she needs to go.
The Corby 3000 trouser press is still in attendance :):):)

Just don't do what I did and scrap her, I still have pangs of guilt even now :(

Hehe, the best spoiler in bravo history that thing! Glad it'll live on! ;)

http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?zes3Jepv+vO3jHJy+!8mAXb+OD

RIP Bodge, 28/11/1996 - Sept 2008

Good luck with the sale mate,liking the colour.an as Karl said,'tis a nice car' :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
Car Status: 23/02/10 - Heating and correct Oil amount sorted :)ready for MOT

Very sad day. Are you sure Gav? For the price you'll get for her is it really worth it? Admiral multi car policy wouldn't cost you too much to get it insured and you could have a little weekend fun.
Scope it out mate, I think you'll find that for the pleasure you'd get even driving her a few times a year it's worth it. ;)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Admiral multi car policy wouldn't cost you too much to get it insured and you could have a little weekend fun

Im hoping to go with them in may when my policy is up.the 306 as daily drive and the fiat as weekend fun :)

Scope it out mate, I think you'll find that for the pleasure you'd get even driving her a few times a year it's worth it

I ummed and arred what to do when my bottom end went,was looking for ages to get new engine an cudnt find 1 for some time.The thought of selling it crossed my mind plenty of times,BUT decided to keep it for the sake of what i would have got for it with a high mileage blown engine etc 10 months has passed and is soon to be on the road again :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
Car Status: 23/02/10 - Heating and correct Oil amount sorted :)ready for MOT

Admiral multi car policy wouldn't cost you too much to get it insured and you could have a little weekend fun

Not necessarily. I pay £250pa for my Espace and have been quoted £185 for the Bravo. Admiral multicar is over £600 for them combined.

if you listen carefully on the tv add,it does say (or in writing at the bottom ) 'single car policy's may be cheaper' lol

You know i shouldn't even think this but..............
you'd get more money breaking her. :(
I'll get me coat.

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

I know I know, I just can't bring myself to do it though Al.
:(:(:(