deleted post!

Currently reading:
deleted post!

because we already had the same sort of thread closed earlier... and your post was of no value what so ever!

so what if they want to earn £39,000 p.a. They are entitled to strike just like me or you :)

Ade

yeah but they should be ashamed of them self moaning like this while our soldiers who are there to protect us are been killed for less than shelf stacking wages!

£35k is more than double the average wage! alot of couples dont earn that combined.

you cant just delete posts that you dont agree with, thats just dictatorship lol.

anywaya what ever , i hope they dont get a penny, infact tbh i would sack the lot what they are doing is selfish and greedy, trying to hold the country to ransome because they want more money is discusting.

no doubt this will be deleted but its my view on the subject, you see when you hit hard times it opens youre eyes on the true world and how greedy and materialistic it is.

Do us all a favour Roberto, delete this please.can see this going the same :)

Its not dictatorship..its modship :)

Ade

So, one minute it's "let's all stick up for the British workers and kick all the immigrants out" and then "Sack anyone who exercises their right to strike". And you wonder why more employers are taking on migrant workers ?

You can't have it both ways.

And as Ade said, this topic seems to have been done to death. I don't know about your original post Mick, but there are more appropriate places to discuss such matters.

Thread locked. If anyone has an issue with this, please contact myself or one of the other admins off list.

Thank you :)

Rob

Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX - Bigger IS better ! ;)