Lifespan of a cinq

Currently reading:
Lifespan of a cinq

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GhostWKD

is 115k miles few too many? aka will it fall apart? :p

I want a cinquecento :'(
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

If it's been looked after: regular oil and filter changes (documented service history) that engine is good for a while yet ( in excess of 200k in 999cc form in the Panda isn't uncommon ).

You're more likely to be troubled by fall apart trim and seats - and at that price you'd want to know all the usual failure points are newly fixed
(see Petes FAQs):
https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=40

rear suspension arms
wheel bearings
fuel tank
radiator
condition of the wheels
full set of keys, including the red one.

ideally - take somebody with you who's really familiar with a Sporting Cinq and see what you can find wrong with it.
Get the price knocked down: use the difference to repair and the bits that fail are new:D

Age kills cars more than miles does.

i think its bit over priced to be honnest i only paid £500 for my L reg uno and yes i know its only an uno but i have seen them priced at £1,500 and falling apar where as mine is in A1 condition. i agree though if its been looked after the engine will last for a while yet but i feel you could find one that has done less millage for the same price or lower. and if your gonna pay that much for it you could try and find a newer one mate.

gotta love the uno's

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Steve C
Pandas aren't driven as hard.

e: [email protected]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Probably not all ;)

i just found you a better chinq that you found for the same price and it also has a streo and other added extras for a little extra price if ya want em you ave to email him.
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?page=3&modelexact=1&make=FIAT&model=CINQUECENTO&min_pr=500&max_pr=1000&postcode=de56+0qb&miles=100&max_records=50&source=0&sort=3
its the black one mate n reg
1995 FIAT CINQUECENTO Sporting 3dr Hatchback 1108cc, Black. Sunroof, Alloy wheels, Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser, Remote Central locking, Electric windows, Cobra Bucket Seats with custom sub frames, Available with Sony CA-850 CD player, Front that one

[}:)]

gotta love the uno's

paid £999 for my P-reg 1996 sporting and it has 56,000 miles. Haggle the price but be wary! The ad says it has height adjustable seats, Cinq's don't have these, my guess is it's an error or they're telling porkies!

Wanted: Exhaust for my Cinq Sporting! PM me!

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John H
[brideally - take somebody with you who's really familiar with a Sporting Cinq <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

so does anyone live in oxfordshire or nearby? :p

I want a cinquecento :'(

Back