Styling Anyone used JK Window Tinting in Northampton

Currently reading:
Styling Anyone used JK Window Tinting in Northampton

Hi all,

Finally decided to get my windows tinted at the rear, I may go for legal ones on the fronts or none at all, I haven't decided yet.

Anyway, has anyone used JK window tinting in Northampton in JBJ Business Park, Blisworth? If so, what are they like?

Only its about a mile away from my girlfriend, and she's always going on a bout romantic walks, so I could park it there and we'd have a walk!

Ive not used the above mentioned place, but i to went to a professional dealer, and i have to say it is the right move :) great set up, wonderful service from the place i went to.

As the process takes a couple of hours, its a definate good idea to go for a walk with the g/f....maybe more ;)

scottc1088 said:
about how much will it cost for the 2 rear side windows?

You beat me to my next question!

I know its gonna change from place to place, so I will get some quotes in the week and post them up.

Carry on posting if you've got them done at that place, always good to hear reviews first.

heard he is pretty good, got all 5 windows tintied in my old cinq for 150 from a company called professional car tint, if you want the number givs us a shout mate

I used some local guy, maybe Daventry way [I will dig out his card] when he did the Ulysse [5 windows plus rear] - cost was about £300 iirc, BUT my dealership paid for it because they got the car order wrong AND missed it on PDI ;)

EDIT - the professional results are outstanding, though (y)

dillinger39 said:
i heard it is illegal to tint the rrear view and the front windows though

There are many threads discussing this.

It is not illegal to tint the rear you can have it as dark as possible but the fronts must emit light, not sure of the actual percentage.

Dill-get it done mate, i can recommend a firm in bredbury nr you (y)

erm ok whats the name of that firm

i mean am only going to get it done slightly

but i want to get the engine rebuilt first

Back