descent lighs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
descent lighs!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Dean

can n e one tell me where i can get some descent looking front and rar lights for me bravo. i knows theres loads for the punto but havent been able to find n e for the bravo

As regards to decent lights for the front the marea poly's are the only way to go without cutting the wings away,

and the rear, dont really see a problem with them but light covers and carbon style afterburners are available, at a high price

cheers mate and yeah the rears do look alright thinkin about it just fancy a change i guess, do you know where i can get or even have a look at the lights ya on about??

I have a couple of pics of the rear lights, cant remember where u can get them from, but i think they are pretty ugly.

feuxbravo1hg.png

feuxbravo22yw.png

there is also a white ish carbon looking set

aye they do look pretty crap lol!! think ill stick with the olds ones, thing is with bravos ive come to relise is every bodys in the same boat of finden it hard to get parts, so round where i live modded bravos all look the same im tryen to stay away rom maken this mistake!!

Thats the joy of them, spend ages trying to find something different rather than following the crowd.

there is stuff out there but every body has different taste.

ive found the bodykit im getten already got a spoiler and 17s, an exhaust system new gearbox gettn my ecu chipped next week but i only have the 80 sx so not sure how much money i want to put into it

i like them afterburners they look quite nice dan u got a link to um or any idea where u saw um?

cheers

dannysig.jpg

Yep your rite lozz and it normally means me in the garage slaving away for hours making it for u lol :)

ive been loads of places looking for them cant get n e n e where they have **** loads of stuff for puntos but nowt forbravos

yeah know wat ya mean. where did that pic cum from? u could make um but big hassle get the template and start from scratch.

dannysig.jpg

**** maken um i barely get time to drive my car to the garage to get things done lol

399 euros ur avin a f**kin laugh thats like £350 quid wat a rip off i think ill stick to the standard bravo ones for that money. is that wat u paid for urs?

cheers

dannysig.jpg

bigDAN, can you post some pics when lights are on also when you press brake and that stuff?

Would really like to see that.

Thanks

sig.jpg

yer me 2 would like to see pics of um working n dat. also big dan is that u selling the marea polys on ebay cus got same name?

cheers

dannysig.jpg

wont the reverse light and rear fog be the wrong way round as there from germany? looks like it in the first two pics but big dans r k?

cheers

dannysig.jpg