now reduced

Currently reading:
now reduced

M

mike

hi guys and girls.
Just letting you know ive put the price of my hgt down to £2600.If interested email me at [email protected].
Oh and location wise im down south

interested in the car just wanted to know some dails and pics,but im miles away from u in notts but bf dad lives down south so cud be a holiday lol

Ok here goes.
1999/Treg fiat bravo 155 hgt
Red with grey leather interior
heated seats,alpine cd player
PiperX air filter,maniflow hand made stainless zorst(£600).
83000 miles but dont let that put you off cuz the car has got a detailed history and has had a new water pump,cam belt and all belt tensioners etc etc fitted not to long ago.
As for pictures i cant seem to post any on this site but if yuor interested i have some on another an could give you the address if you like.

If you want you could supply your email address and i could see if i can send you some pictures?

Im sighning off now for a few days,things to do etc etc.If anyone needs anymore details call me on 07795514556.Ask for mike

i'm stunned. no-ones offered to buy the interior seperately and give you theirs yet...

Buzz (formerly LightWarrior)
The champion of the Bravo 1.4
Owner of the Bravo 1.8
Member Page

Your suprised,i was expecting loads asking to buy the interior.
Anyhow might have to stop advertising not many people showing much interest at the mo.
Any tips for selling the beast?

reduce the price!

Lower mileage cars are selling for £2300 on ebay. If its possible to post pictures here I might pop over to look in Nottingham.

Ok the price has dropped to £2500.
Icant go any lower because i need the cash to fund a new project(nissan skyline).
Cant post pics but if interested i can email them.