In need of damaged HGT bumper or ABARTH bumper, if you have one look here please..........

Currently reading:
In need of damaged HGT bumper or ABARTH bumper, if you have one look here please..........

P

PAul R

Hi all

i need a damaged HGT or abarth front bumper..

the only thing that needs to be in good shape is the sides of the bumper and the top bit.. the grills etc can be mangeled.

cheers

Paul

Re: In need of damaged HGT bumper or ABARTH bumper, if you have one look here please..........

hmmmm different and origional front bumper ey... :)

(big dirty intercooler in place of the grills?)

cant think of any other reason youd ask for one that could have damaged grills, but im sure it will look good either way

KeithR

Re: In need of damaged HGT bumper or ABARTH bumper, if you have one look here please..........

there is no point trying to guess, you wont get it, unfortunatly no intercooler yet!

thebumper i want can be totally distroyed from the jet washers down, just need the top bit (very top, the bit that goes on the car) and the sides.

Paul R

i know i know :) but il keep shut

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......

have i told you?****, i aint very good at keeping these things quiet myself!lol..

Paul R