FOR SALE: Standard Exhaust

Currently reading:
FOR SALE: Standard Exhaust

V

VJ

Got a full standard exhaust for sale of my 1.8hlx with all fittings. Only used for a month so it's more or less new.

Looking for £50 ono...

Whereabouts are you? Mine's starting to suffer with a bit of rust so could be interested in this.

Ins.

in14.jpg

Dec '97 1.8GT / 108,500 miles (New engine @ 77,000)
Current Status: Running well

Insy i would STRONGLY advise you to steer clear of this kid.

I am logged in and am also a BOO member. I have had deals with yourself, Zenith and Paul R as well as knowing Smee and Ozric is 'aware' of me also. I have never had any problems or complaints.

I met him over the weekend and to say he is untrustworthy is an understatement!!

I'm still waiting for him to come and "do me" and somehow "take my f**king car off me"...quite how he is going to do that im not yet sure...

He also seems to have some sort of authority over the english language he informed me...

All of this was of course said over the phone after an attempt at an intimidating via txt message. Of course he was very friendly in the flesh (he's only 5 foot tall bless him).

I would seriously recommend no one has anything to do with him. Loser is an understatement.

FAO: moderators, this thread may well take a trun for the worse, so be prepared to lock-it.

Anyone wants to know anymore just email me...

Ben.

Hi mate,

I am based in London by the week...

Where abouts are you??b