General Out in the pandas today... (Pics)

Currently reading:
General Out in the pandas today... (Pics)

Steve gave me a lift down the Dollingstown (Or the Heart of Darkness, what ever you perfer) in his new baby to pick up the Africar now all graphic'd up.

DSC00613.JPG

Then we tried racing home (such fun with 45bhp!) and Steve briefly took the lead before I had to show him what 5th gear was :p

DSC00616.JPG

(hehe)

Jim

Contrary to what I have previously said, that colour green is indeed the same green used by Yorkshire electricity on their vans. The early pictures on the other thread seemed to show a different colour.

Woah, Kermit is insane. Psychedelic, man. All you need is Jim's selecta interior and my Colour instrument panel and it's the automotive equivalent of waking up after fainting!

The white car looks brill stickered up Jim. Woo!

FuzzyPanda said:
Woah, Kermit is insane. Psychedelic, man. All you need is Jim's selecta interior and my Colour instrument panel and it's the automotive equivalent of waking up after fainting!

The white car looks brill stickered up Jim. Woo!

That colour combo don't bear thinking about!!! (esp in Stu's yellow ferrari shirt!)

Just hope I'm proud of the white car when we get back, rather than cursing it up and down some where in the middle of the Saraha with steam comming out from under the bonnet :(

Jim

fiatpuntosx said:
Just been on the NIIMC site, nice :)

I like Stu's Lancia

Thank you. It's the best car Iv'e ever driven.

"Emm Jim, Greenpeace". Riigghht it's gonna be like that then, and after me fixing your mud flaps!

Here Steve what was the response from other road users? (n) (y)

Back