Technical stero wires

Currently reading:
Technical stero wires

Trowa20uk

After hours of moanin about my stero not beein fitted i deciced to hook the thing up myself since my brother was to lazy :p Everything is fine and workin great feelin really proud at the mo since this was my first attempt and i got it right for once. But i now have 4 wires running from my head unit to speakers in back can any body tell me any good ideas of where to hide the speaker wires please thank you :D

lift the plastic covers up with a flat blade screwdriver and poke the wires underneath. as far as under the dash poke them up and secure up there with a little peice of electrical tape.

charlie

charlieboys93UNO said:
lift the plastic covers up with a flat blade screwdriver and poke the wires underneath. as far as under the dash poke them up and secure up there with a little peice of electrical tape.

charlie

yep pretty much as mine are just minus the tape, mine also run into the rear door cards and up to the top corner to the parcel shelf so you can hardly see them atall!

love my uno :p

The plastic covers on the sills are held on by a few self tapping screws. Undo them, remove them, and you'll also be able to pull the carpet up a bit at the sides.

If you look down into the edge of the floor pan, you should see the rear wiring loom running to the back of the car. For a really tidy job, run your stereo wiring alongside the loom, attach it with some cable ties, and run it to the boot area.

Push carpet back down, screw the sill covers in place and you'll have your stereo wiring neatly hidden. (y)

hehe thank you for that spot on information just what i was lookin for will buy sum bits and let ya no how me get on thanks once again :D (y) :cool:

Back