joke

Currently reading:
joke

A

Anonymous

A bloke is driving happily along in his car with his girlfriend when he's pulled over by the police. The police officer approaches him and asks:

"Have you been drinking Sir?"

"Why?" asks the man, "Was I driving badly?"

"No" replies the Officer, "You were driving splendidly.It was the ugly fat bird in the passenger seat that made me suspicious"

A couple attending an art exhibition at the National Gallery were staring at a portrait that had them totally confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a park bench. Two of the men had black penises, but the one seated in the middle, had a pink *****.
The curator of the gallery realized the confused couple were having trouble with interpreting the painting and offered his assessment. He went on and on for nearly half an hour explaining how it depicted the
sexual emasculation of African-Americans in a predominantly white, patriarchal society. "In fact", he pointed out, "some serious critics believe that the pink ***** reflects the cultural and sociological
oppression expressed by gay men in a contemporary society".
After the curator left, a Scotsman man approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"

"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the Gallery?" asked the couple.
"Because I'm the guy who painted it," he replied. "In fact, there is no African-American representation at all. They're just three Scottish coal-miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch."

Yasser Arafat is now being flown back to Cairo for his funeral. He is dressed in a Newcastle shirt, Spurs shorts and Lazio Socks.....

He said he wanted to be buried in the Gazza strip ;) ;)

Rob