General ACE CAFE LONDON, Italian Car meet Thursday 11th July from 6pm

Currently reading:
General ACE CAFE LONDON, Italian Car meet Thursday 11th July from 6pm

ACE CAFE LONDON, Italian Car meet Thursday 11th August from 6pm

Hi all,

It's that time of the month again, where all London based Fiat/ Italian car owners can meet up and show off their motors at the ACE Cafe.

Date for meet is Thursday 11th August from 6pm. Be nice if we can get some Unos down there as mine was the only one at the last meet :(

Fro$ty, is your Turbo ready yet? Turboned, will yours make it before it goes for the service on Monday?!!!! TS86, are you still around?

It's a good laugh, lots of Italian cars to see from the humble to the exotica. Well worth a visit if you are local, though it helps to get there before 8.30pm as it starts to really fill up after then.

More Info and directions here:

http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1spo.htm

Anyone thinking of going?

Chas

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Turbos not quite ready just yet, its having some bodywork done at the mo. it will be ready in about 1 or 2 weeks time. Wont be able to make it to this one but i'll be at the next one guys. C you then! :p And chas get some pics if you can for the site.

F R O $ T Y

Anyone else going to the Ace Cafe on Thursday night????

Fro$ty, I'll try and remember to take my camera with me and get some shots. Be nice to see some Unos there, especially as mine was the only one last time!

Got to work on a Renault 19 tomorrow - ugh! Hopefully will finish early enough to get back home to pick up camera and stuff before heading up.

C'mon Uno guys and girls, come to the Ace Cafe and make it a FF Uno event!

Back