General a few questions for the experts!

Currently reading:
General a few questions for the experts!

Kris007

:) just a few questions i need answering so i can finish off making my panda perfect over the summer holidays,

1)does the clock light up?
2)where can i find a set of manifold gaskets(cheaply)
3)on the dashboard there is a bulb that lights the green bar above the speedo, should there be another bulb further down the green bar to illuminate the picture of the car?
4)where can i get another locking petrol cap and key (tried scrappies)
5)my boot dosent lock correctly, any suggestions? :bang:
6)where to get a new vacum advance, mine has been broken for a few months now. time to sort that out as well.

any answers to any of the questions would be appreciated, wana make my panda as perfect as possible!

Thanks, Chris :)

Send me your address and £1 in stamps fpr a locking petrol cap with key (y)

I need to know a little more about your tailgate not locking. Please explain what happens.

pandafan said:
I need to know a little more about your tailgate not locking. Please explain what happens.

turn the key to lock it and it still opens, only way to "lock" it is to push the button in so it sticks, however a tap and it pops out again.

Chris

crayon said:
Yes there is a bulb to light the pic of the car up. The bulb to light the speedo had gone on mine

do you know the type of bulb it takes? Chris

Kris007 said:
turn the key to lock it and it still opens, only way to "lock" it is to push the button in so it sticks, however a tap and it pops out again.

Chris

i had the same problem, and to keep the original lock, i took the lock off the car, cleaned the lock, and used some wd40 inside the barrel, and copper grease on the spring, it now works.

Back